Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Camille recovering from extensive surgery

I drove to the vet clinic where Camille is this morning to visit with her.  She was resting comfortably, as you can see, and I did not go in and wake her up.  I will check back later this week to visit with her.  She had a long surgery yesterday that was quite extensive.  I am very thankful for the feedback that I received from both Dr. Scibelli and Dr. Frankel who performed the surgery. They even found a foxtail that had traveled way into her inner ear.  She had experienced years and years of neglect with this outcome.  I am so thankful for GRCGLA Rescue's support in helping Camille receive this operation and a chance at a new life. The public's support is so important in helping our dogs find a new home and a new life.