Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tiana in her foster home

I went to visit Tiana in her foster home today and she is a little girl that is ready to get into the swing of things and be a puppy. She is confined when she can't be watched and has to go outside and inside the house totally on a leash to restrict this activity. Tiana is now putting weight on her leg. I took some more toys and chewies over to entertain her when she is confined. It was also noted that she has a slight respiratory infection and is now on antibiotics. This is probably from the time she spent in the shelter waiting for her owner to come claim her. It certainly is not restricting her appetite. When I first saw her, I was surprised to see that she had grown in the couple days since I had seen her. I plan to go visit her again early next week and will send over more pictures at that time.

Thank you all for all the help she has received during her operation and recovery period.